A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kaboli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaboli graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaboli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaboli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kaboli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Kaboli practice?
Dr. Peter Kaboli practices Internal Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Kaboli, Dr. Pete Kaboli, Dr. Pierre Kaboli