A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kabos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kabos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabos graduated from Comenius University School of Medicine.
Dr. Kabos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kabos MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Kabos practice?
- Dr. Peter Kabos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kabos practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Oncologists.