A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kaczkofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kaczkofsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaczkofsky graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaczkofsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaczkofsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Kaczkofsky practice?
Dr. Peter Kaczkofsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wyoming, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Wyoming Obstetricians & Gynecologists.