A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kaczkofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kaczkofsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaczkofsky graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaczkofsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Earl-David Kaczkofsky DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Kaczkofsky practice?
- Dr. Peter Kaczkofsky has 8 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kaczkofsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wyoming, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Comstock Park, MI and Belmont, MI.
See Wyoming Obstetricians & Gynecologists.