Dr. Peter Kaiser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 25th, 2016
Amazing
My son needed tubes and adenoids removed and we found Dr. Kaiser and was so lucky we did. He is an amazing doctor and would highly recommend him! He takes the time to answer all my questions and made me and my son feel absolutely comfortable during the whole process! We didn't have to wait long for our appointment and Dr. Kaiser even came back in to let us know that someone would be with us soon!

October 10th, 2016
Excellent tonsils experience
We had our daughters tonsils and adenoids removed a few weeks ago. Dr Kaiser also removed our sons adenoids last year. He is incredibly caring and takes his time to explain everything. I'm a little cautious and he addressed all my concerns thoroughly. Also, he advocated for my daughter and suggested we wait before removing the tonsils to see if the problems went away/out grew the issue. She didn't out grow the problem so we moved forward with having Dr Kaiser remove the tonsils and adenoids. The procedure went smoothly and communication with the office was superb. We had an issue come up the day before the procedure and the on call Doctor (late night) called us back in two minutes. Additionally Dr Kaiser let us know that he spoke to the on call Doctor and gave us the related answers. He is great, I'd go to him again in a heartbeat. We are a happy family because of him.

June 18th, 2016
Excellent specialist/surgeon, and great with children!
I was very happy with this Dr. My son is 20 months old and was having chronic ear infections. We needed a specialist to put tubes in his ears. Dr. Kaiser was so helpful throughout the entire process. Before and after the procedure he would give me updates and answer any questions I had. He followed up with us after. I would definitely go here again, or recommend him to friends and family to see him for pediatric care. The only thing that was hard was getting an initial appointment. The office is busy, so schedule in advance. We had to wait a few weeks to get an initial appointment. When it comes to a little one though I would rather wait and see the best, than see another office not as highly rated. When we first saw Dr. Kaiser our little guy was sick all the time, and now he is happy and healthy.

March 29th, 2016
He's great!
Dr. Kaiser has been a great doctor for me and my family. He helped when other ENT doctors could not. He is knowledgeable, talented, AND caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 13th, 2016
AMAZING
GREAT DOCTOR, VERY STRAIGHT UP. SOOOO NICE GREAT SMILE & SO DANG HANDSOME YESSS.

August 27th, 2015
Really good with children
Dr Kaiser has taken care of all 3 of my kids. All 3 have had surgery with him. He is great with them, and they look forward to seeing him. He is also good at explaining everything to the parents.

March 31st, 2015
Really good
Really good doctor. Good staff. No complaints.

January 27th, 2014
love him
couldn't disagree more with the mom who took her 4 year old and didn't like Dr Kaiser. we took our 3 year old twins in, they needed tubes, and everything went great. he was great with them, and they always get excited to see him in his office. the surgery was at a great pediatric outpatient surgery center, and all the nurses there talked about how much they liked Dr Kaiser, how good he was, how they took their own kids to him, etc.

January 7th, 2014
Horrible bedside mannor
After a month of antibiotic treatments for my 4 year old's ear infection we were referred to an ENT to see if she needed tubes put in. Dr Kaiser was the first available so we took her to see him. When he finally came into the exam room he was not friendly, didn't shake our hand or try and make our child feel comfortable. He looked in her ears for two seconds and said "she needs tubes." Then showed us on a drawing where they go and what they do and got up and left the room. I stuck my hand out to shake his hand and he walked right past me and out the door. He made me feel like we were just another quick buck and he didnt care about our childs health. As concerned parents we scheduled a surgery but after getting home and talking it over we decided we didnt feel comfortable with Dr Kaiser so i called to cancel. After explaining why we canceled they still charged us a $100 cancelation fee. If you want a Dr that cares and doesn't just see you as a dollar sign, dont choose Dr Kaiser.

September 10th, 2013
Great!
Dr Kaiser and his staff are great. He has taken care of my son, my husband, and myself. One time we had a long wait (maybe 45 minutes), but usually only about 20 minutes. Dr Kaiser himself is mostly all business, not alot of joking around, but we like that. My son responds really well to him and my husband and I like the straight-shooter approach. I highly recommend Dr Kaiser.

August 14th, 2012
Laurie
My overall experience with Dr Kaiser was flawless. My husband was referred to him due to a tumor growing in his sinuses. Dr. Kaiser removed the tumor and had it biopsied by his staff it came back as a very rare (my husband was #46 in the WORLD to be stricken with) Teratocarcinoma/sarcoma of the nasal cavity. Dr Kaiser referred us to Mayo clinic and we presented the tumor biopsy to the Doctor there and he threw it in the trash and said, "Ive never even heard to this kind of cancer, we will have our team biopsy the tumor then we will know what we are really dealing with." Well, guess what, it came back the same as when Dr. Kaiser biopsied it. My husband died from this hideous, fatal tumor within 3 months. Thanks to the speedy surgery biopsy and referral from Dr Kaiser, my husband lived a precious one month longer than he would have without it. I trusted Dr Kaiser more than specialist at Mayo clinic.

August 6th, 2012
This doctor was not personable. His staff seemed O.K. I saw him once, had some blood work, was given the results by his nurse, and told that was all. No advice, no referral no nothing, see ya!! I will find another doctor, there has to be better.