Dr. Peter Kaiser MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Phoenix, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2017
Dr. Kaiser is a fantastic doctor
Dr Kaiser has seen both of my children. I have had nothing but a great experience with him. Both times he has made sure I am aware of the procedures being done. Always putting my children's wellbeing before anything else. His staff is just as dedicated to providing excellent service to the patient.

March 22nd, 2017
Rude and uninformed
He didn't even know why lymph nodes swell, told me it's not abnormal if they persist past three months and told me just because they are larger than normal doesn't mean they are enlarged. Doesn't make any sense at all. He told me active ebv can not cause lymphoma, look it up it most definitely does. He also said lymphoma is when only one lymph node swells abnormally large, wrong again. Swollen lymph nodes throughout the whole body indicate cancer. He was rude and advised me to see someone else.

March 18th, 2017
He was so great with my one year old son Ashton and thoroughly explained ear tubes and the process to us. The office staff are all very friendly as well. I would highly recommend him!

February 20th, 2017
Fantastic Doctor!
I am so glad my pediatrician recommended doctor Kaiser for my daughter's chronic ear infections. He put tubes in her ears and resolved the issue. No more 3 a.m. "mommy my ears hurt" wake up calls! Doctor Kaiser's kind and caring, he has great office staff, and EVERYONE took the time to make sure that we understood the process and were comfortable with every step of it. If you need an ENT Specialist, this is the one. We had to schedule several weeks out but it was definitely worth the wait.

December 9th, 2016
I found Dr. Kaiser online, I've been dealing with a deviated septum my entire life and needed it fixed. Scheduling with his office was easy and his staff was extremely

October 25th, 2016
Amazing
My son needed tubes and adenoids removed and we found Dr. Kaiser and was so lucky we did. He is an amazing doctor and would highly recommend him! He takes the time to answer all my questions and made me and my son feel absolutely comfortable during the whole process! We didn't have to wait long for our appointment and Dr. Kaiser even came back in to let us know that someone would be with us soon!

October 10th, 2016
Excellent tonsils experience
We had our daughters tonsils and adenoids removed a few weeks ago. Dr Kaiser also removed our sons adenoids last year. He is incredibly caring and takes his time to explain everything. I'm a little cautious and he addressed all my concerns thoroughly. Also, he advocated for my daughter and suggested we wait before removing the tonsils to see if the problems went away/out grew the issue. She didn't out grow the problem so we moved forward with having Dr Kaiser remove the tonsils and adenoids. The procedure went smoothly and communication with the office was superb. We had an issue come up the day before the procedure and the on call Doctor (late night) called us back in two minutes. Additionally Dr Kaiser let us know that he spoke to the on call Doctor and gave us the related answers. He is great, I'd go to him again in a heartbeat. We are a happy family because of him.

June 18th, 2016
Excellent specialist/surgeon, and great with children!
I was very happy with this Dr. My son is 20 months old and was having chronic ear infections. We needed a specialist to put tubes in his ears. Dr. Kaiser was so helpful throughout the entire process. Before and after the procedure he would give me updates and answer any questions I had. He followed up with us after. I would definitely go here again, or recommend him to friends and family to see him for pediatric care. The only thing that was hard was getting an initial appointment. The office is busy, so schedule in advance. We had to wait a few weeks to get an initial appointment. When it comes to a little one though I would rather wait and see the best, than see another office not as highly rated. When we first saw Dr. Kaiser our little guy was sick all the time, and now he is happy and healthy.

March 29th, 2016
He's great!
Dr. Kaiser has been a great doctor for me and my family. He helped when other ENT doctors could not. He is knowledgeable, talented, AND caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 13th, 2016
AMAZING
GREAT DOCTOR, VERY STRAIGHT UP. SOOOO NICE GREAT SMILE & SO DANG HANDSOME YESSS.

August 27th, 2015
Really good with children
Dr Kaiser has taken care of all 3 of my kids. All 3 have had surgery with him. He is great with them, and they look forward to seeing him. He is also good at explaining everything to the parents.

March 31st, 2015
Really good
Really good doctor. Good staff. No complaints.