A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kan MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Kan practice?
- Dr. Peter Kan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kan practices Neurological Surgery near Zephyrhills, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Zephyrhills Surgeons.