Dr. Peter Kangos MD Patient Reviews

3.6

July 13th, 2016
Very rude.

August 17th, 2011
This is a very warm and caring practice. I've been coming for 8 years and wouldn't go anywhere else! The office is clean which isn't the case with other offices. We love it here!

July 29th, 2011
Best in Austin!!
Dr. Kangos and Linda are an amazing team! You receive excellent care for your children in an intimate setting. They truly get to know you and will be there to help you through whatever you are needing. It is so easy to call and leave a message to have Linda or Dr. Kangos themselves call you back- you can hardly ever find it easy to speak with the doctor directly on the phone anymore, and within a reasonable time of leaving the message! Another thing that is amazing is how easy it is to get in for an appointment when need be. Dr. Kangos and Linda work so hard in making sure they can fit you in asap when your child is sick! Make it known any concern or question that you have and they will be sure to answer it. They truly care about their patients and it is an atmosphere and experience that you cannot find anywhere else in Austin! Dr. Kangos and Linda have so much experience and truly know what they are doing and care about all of their patients.

March 30th, 2011
Trust his advice and my kids love going there
I have been going to Dr. Kangos for 11 years and he has really helped us out. The office is very clean which I like a lot, the wait times run a little long but I wouldn't take my kids anywhere else.

December 10th, 2010
Best pediatrician in Austin? LOL
Okay, so Im normally not one to trash talk but I have to say that Dr. Kangos is beyond insensitive. With his poor bedside manner, personality of a grumpy old man, and his non-exsitant memory, he also, does not ever seem to care about your kids or even try to remember the appointment from the day before even when he saw your child. Does not interact with my children; never once, joked with them, made them laugh, or anything you would want your pediatrician to do. For so much experience with kids and having so many kids of his own, maybe he should start thinking about retiring NOW! Linda, is very sweet and actually cares but is still under his spell bc she has to be. She is better off working for herself. The office staff was always great,nice, friendly, and always played with my children. Think again if you are thinking of making him your pediatrician. Seriously, you will be right back at square one after the first visit. Its bad when my son even says, "I dont like Dr. Kangos, he is mean." So to the Doctor who likes to think he is the best pediatrician in Austin, TX....think again. Take a long look at yourself in the mirror, do you really like who you have become? I can say this because in the 3 years we have seen you, you have become a complete different person. You seem unhappy, and depressed, you can smile, I promise it doesn't hurt. I am taking my kids to someone who cares. Good luck with your practice in 2011 and please take note on those surveys you put out. You might hopefully learn a thing.

October 5th, 2009
Best doctor for kids
Dr. and Mrs. Kangos are really nice. We have been their patients for six years. since my daughter was eight weeks). The nurse Karen know my daughter by her name. The staff is very professional and helpful. When my daughter is sick, it is really easy for me to see the doctor that day. If theres one thing, that bothers me is the wait time. But that's it.

May 25th, 2009
Best doctor in Austin!

August 28th, 2008
Best in Town
I have four children and have been to 3 different pediatricians in the last 20 years. I have found that the staff and physicians at Kangos Pediatrics are the most attentive, professional and caring individuals around. I can get same day appointments as well as a return phone call from the nurse or physician. How many Doctors actually take the time to call their patients. I have going to their office for 6 years and would never dream of taking my childres elsewhere. DLL

July 25th, 2008
Not for special needs!
This is not the doctor for you if your child has more than a simple sniffle or diaper rash! Acts as if he doesn't want to mess with special needs children!