A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kao is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kao
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kao, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Feng-Hsiang Kao MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Kao practice?
- Dr. Peter Kao has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kao practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Allergists and Stockton Internists.