A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Karpawich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Karpawich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Karpawich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpawich graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karpawich has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karpawich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans