A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Katona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Katona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katona graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Katona has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Katona MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Katona practice?
- Dr. Peter Katona has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Katona practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.