A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Katz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Katz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter L Katz MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Katz practice?
- Dr. Peter Katz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Katz practices Surgery near Edenton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, TN.
See Edenton Surgeons.