A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kechejian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kechejian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kechejian, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kechejian graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kechejian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Armen Kechejian MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Kechejian practice?
- Dr. Peter Kechejian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kechejian practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ronkonkoma, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Syosset Anesthesiologists and Syosset Pain Management Doctors.