Dr. Peter Armen Kechejian MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kechejian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kechejian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kechejian, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kechejian graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kechejian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kechejian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Kechejian practice?
Dr. Peter Kechejian practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and Ronkonkoma, NY.
See Syosset Anesthesiologists, Syosset Pain Management Doctors, and Syosset Physiatrists.