A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kemp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kemp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kemp, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemp graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kemp has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Kemp MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Kemp practice?
- Dr. Peter Kemp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kemp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Virginia Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.