A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kerwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kerwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerwin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kerwin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerwin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerwin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Kerwin MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Kerwin practice?
- Dr. Peter Kerwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kerwin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Internists and Downers Grove Cardiologists.