A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kesling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kesling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kesling, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesling graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Kesling has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Robert Kesling MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Kesling practice?
- Dr. Peter Kesling has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kesling practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Gig Harbor, WA.
See Gig Harbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.