A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kiefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kiefer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiefer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kiefer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kiefer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiefer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kiefer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Jurgen Kiefer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Kiefer practice?
- Dr. Peter Kiefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kiefer practices Family Medicine near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Primary Care Doctors.