Learn more about Dr. Peter Jurgen Kiefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Jurgen Kiefer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Jurgen Kiefer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiefer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kiefer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Jurgen Kiefer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Jurgen Kiefer practice?
- Dr. Peter Jurgen Kiefer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Jurgen Kiefer practices Family Medicine near Des Plaines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Prospect, IL.
See Des Plaines Family Physicians.