Dr. Peter Kinahan MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 8 reviews

March 18th, 2016
I like this Dr. because as soon as I came in with knee pain he set my mind at ease. an explained the process of how they would correct it with surgery and after normal recovery I was walking with no pain.

March 18th, 2016
A great confident Doctor with a great personality

April 30th, 2015
If you're looking for an orthopedic surgeon look no further
Dr. Kinahan is by far the most welcoming, caring doctors that I have ever met. I am so thankful that he is close by because I wouldn't think twice about driving far to be seen by him. He was very kind when helping me go through the process of figuring out why I was having shoulder pain. Once we found out that surgery was inevitable, he has been very supportive and extremely helpful throughout the entire course of surgery (prep, pre-op, surgery, post-op, etc). I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a top-notch orthopedic surgeon-he is the best around!

April 2nd, 2015
In my opinion, Dr Kinahan is the best orthopedic surgeon in Washington.He has top notch skills, excellent bedside manners, and ensures his patients receive the care and treatments they need to heal; even when it means he has to be their advocate with insurance companies.

October 19th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
He is a great caring doctor who always is in a good mood. He took care of my broken tib-fib fracture/ I can't recommend him higher...

December 31st, 2010
Bone Doctor for you!
Was very happy with the surgery and the follow up, I highly recommend Dr. Kinahan, maybe the best in the Northwest!

April 19th, 2010
Rating Dr Kinihan anything other than EXCELLENT???
Dr Kinihan is the best. I am a very young woman (age 47 yrs)who unfortunately has had to have multiple surgeries due to a car accident in 1999. I have experienced butchers who just want to squeeze whatever they can money wise from insurance wanting to replace joints before their time. Dr Peter is great!!! He doesnt do anything that shouldnt be done. I live 6 hrs away from him and he is still the only one i trust with my care!!

April 4th, 2010
Dr Kinahan is a excellent Orthpaedic Surgeon. He listens, is patient, explains everything, and has excellent bedside manner. The staff in the office are all polite, very personable, and helpful. Due to my medical issues I have needed a lot of attention and everyone has been very, very, kind and helpful. Dr Kinahan and the clinic staff are A-1, and I have worked for and been to many doctors!