A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter King, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. King has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Herbruck King MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. King practice?
- Dr. Peter King has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter King practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Neurologists.