A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Klainbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Klainbard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Klainbard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klainbard graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klainbard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Klainbard MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Klainbard practice?
- Dr. Peter Klainbard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Klainbard practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.