Dr. Peter Klaphaak Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Klaphaak Jr?

February 13th, 2015

Amazing Doctor

A true healer. An amazing, caring and knowledgeable Doctor. Saved my life.....truly.

November 3rd, 2009

Life Saver

Dr. Klaphaak is an amazing an sensational healer. After struggling a lifetime to feel good and funtion normally, Dr. Klaphaak diagnosed me quickly and correctly. He patiently worked with me to find the perfect treatment. My whole life has changed, and for the first time, I am alive! He is concerned with my entire well-being and has helped me resolve health issues other than those I see him for. A true, caring physician.

May 22nd, 2009

A personally engaged psychiatrist

I worked with Dr. Klaphaak for about 3 years in fine tuning a combination of anti-anxiety medicines to treat my anxiety, sleeplessness, and attention issues. I wanted to be on as little medication as possible while also establishing a consistency of mood from day to day. Doctor Klaphaak was not only extremely professional and up-to-date in his knowledge of all of the available treatments and medications, he was also personally invested in my success. He took care to be cognizant of the expenses associated with various medications and with the expenses associated with his time so that my money was never wasted on excess medication or lengthy appointments. He was always familiar with the details of my case when I saw him even though my appointments were frequently several months apart. He took care to refer me to a more affordable but equally capable psychologist when we determined that a small course of talk therapy might benefit me. And when I eventually moved out of the area, he made efforts to find me a reputable doctor in my new town. My case was the type that many physicians might not bother to pay much attention to -- a well adjusted young professional with no history of mental illness that just feels off in a variety of ways - so many other doctors wave this off as the malaise of our generation or would prescribe a medium dose SSRI and be done with it. Dr.Klaphaak took the time to listen to the details of my situation and found the exact 'cocktail' necessary at the lowest dose possible to get me feeling 100% again. He trusted me to manage my medication needs and demanded the necessary feedback from me to ensure our progress. My only complaint is that Dr.Klaphaak is not set up to accept any insurance and this was at least an inconvenience to me and sometimes a major obstacle. However, I understand and respect why he runs his business the way he does and it was worth the extra efforts to see him.

October 31st, 2008