A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kliewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kliewer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kliewer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kliewer graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kliewer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Toppenish Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter James Kliewer MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Kliewer practice?
- Dr. Peter Kliewer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kliewer practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Toppenish, WA.
See Portland Internists.