A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Klim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Klim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Klim, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klim graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Klim DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Klim practice?
- Dr. John Klim has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Klim practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN.
See Kokomo Anesthesiologists and Kokomo Pain Management Doctors.