A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Knapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Knapp, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knapp has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Knapp MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Knapp practice?
- Dr. Peter Knapp has 15 office locations.
Dr. Peter Knapp practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.