A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Knapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Knapp, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knapp has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Knapp practice?
Dr. Peter Knapp practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.