A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Knapp is Good. Dr. Knapp has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Knapp, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Incontinence Calculus, Kidney Stones Kidney Calculi, and Lithotripsy.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knapp has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Knapp practice?
Dr. Peter Knapp practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Danville, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Knapp, Dr. Pierre Knapp, Dr. Pete Knapp