A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kobes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kobes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kobes, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobes graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Kobes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Kobes MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Kobes practice?
- Dr. Peter Kobes has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kobes practices Gastroenterology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Gastroenterologists.