Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

853 N Church St
Ste 620
Spartanburg, SC 29303
864-573-7511
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Kobes  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2014

Dr. Kobes is a very rude very uncaring doctor. He does nothing to help. He just cares about the money in his pocket. We have given up on him and would advise others to do the same.

|  show details
by Dr. Peter Kobes on Dec 30th, 2013

My sister has been everywhere for almost 2 years trying to find out what is wrong with her. Dr. Kobes did get her started on a shot that is taken for Carcinoid Syndrome/Tumor (cancer). I am very thankful for him giving her a very little relief from the suffering she has been experiencing. However, I would never recommend him to treat anyone because he doesn't follow through on your care. One example, my sister was scheduled for surgery due to a possibility the tumor was located, but he would not participate in the surgery; unless, the surgeon needed him. While in the hospital, he did not once checked on her. He was not going to be able to see her after being released from the hospital until a month and half later. His Nurse Practitioner is very rude!!! Her body is now eating her muscles to stay alive and soon will start eating her organs. We only want someone to help her!!! Dr. Kobes and his nurse does not have any compassion for anyone!!!! I hope they or their family member never has to experience a rare cancer or be treated the way they have treated my sister. I hope this make sense, but it is so much to write so I was wanting to summarize some things we have experienced. I would never never recommend him!!!! We are working on getting her to California where they specialize in Carcinoid!!!