Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Extra special care show details Extra special care
by Tom and Lorraine Atwood on Jan 12th, 2016

Both my wife and I were provided this recommendation from our family physician. Both of our experiences were exceptionally good. Dr. Kobes is a caring, intellectual physician who has an effective bedside manner and works to assure that information is clearly shared. The nurses on the floor said that they think Dr. Kobes one of the best. We always view their opinions highly. We are fortunate to have him in our geographic area.

Excellent show details Excellent
Sep 29th, 2015

Dr Kobes treated me in the hospital, after different doctor (not from this practice), blotched my surgery. He was professional and caring and promptly treated my issue. His office called to check on me after I was released from the hospital and after the outpatient procedure. Dr. Kobes, himself, called once as well. Through my entire experience, which involved several specialist, Dr kobes and his staff were the only ones to seem to care. They took the time to listen to me and answer any and all questions, thoroughly explaining. Everyone in his office has been very nice and compassionate, truly making me feel the patient matters to them. I highly recommend.

Dr. Kobes show details Dr. Kobes
Jul 8th, 2014

Dr. Kobes is a very rude very uncaring doctor. He does nothing to help. He just cares about the money in his pocket. We have given up on him and would advise others to do the same.

by Dr. Peter Kobes on Dec 30th, 2013

My sister has been everywhere for almost 2 years trying to find out what is wrong with her. Dr. Kobes did get her started on a shot that is taken for Carcinoid Syndrome/Tumor (cancer). I am very thankful for him giving her a very little relief from the suffering she has been experiencing. However, I would never recommend him to treat anyone because he doesn't follow through on your care. One example, my sister was scheduled for surgery due to a possibility the tumor was located, but he would not participate in the surgery; unless, the surgeon needed him. While in the hospital, he did not once checked on her. He was not going to be able to see her after being released from the hospital until a month and half later. His Nurse Practitioner is very rude!!! Her body is now eating her muscles to stay alive and soon will start eating her organs. We only want someone to help her!!! Dr. Kobes and his nurse does not have any compassion for anyone!!!! I hope they or their family member never has to experience a rare cancer or be treated the way they have treated my sister. I hope this make sense, but it is so much to write so I was wanting to summarize some things we have experienced. I would never never recommend him!!!! We are working on getting her to California where they specialize in Carcinoid!!!