A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Koblenzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Koblenzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Koblenzer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Exfoliative Dermatitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koblenzer graduated from University College London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koblenzer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koblenzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans