A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Koblenzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Koblenzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Koblenzer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Exfoliative Dermatitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koblenzer graduated from University College London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koblenzer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Johann Koblenzer MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Koblenzer practice?
- Dr. Peter Koblenzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Koblenzer practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Moorestown Dermatologists and Moorestown Pediatricians.