Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Koenig
Dr. Peter Koenig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encino, CA, with another office in Sherman Oaks, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Koenig is affiliated with Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center-Encino Campus, Sherman Oaks Hospital and Sherman Oaks Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Koenig has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Koenig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.
Dr. Richard Ress
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Encino, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Armin Arasheben
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine
Encino, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Byron Patterson
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Encino, CA 0 mi18