A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kollros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kollros is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kollros
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kollros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kollros, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kollros graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kollros has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Richard Kollros MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Kollros practice?
- Dr. Peter Kollros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kollros practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Missoula, MT.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Neurologists.