A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kollros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kollros is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kollros
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kollros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kollros, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kollros graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kollros has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Richard Kollros MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Kollros practice?
- Dr. Peter Kollros has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kollros practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Missoula, MT.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Neurologists.