Learn more about Dr. Peter Kollros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kollros is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kollros
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kollros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kollros, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kollros graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kollros has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Richard Kollros MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Kollros practice?
- Dr. Peter Kollros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kollros practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Missoula, MT.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Neurologists.