A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Koltai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Koltai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Koltai, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Facial Injuries
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Postoperative Hemorrhage
- Skull Fractures
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Tracheal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Koltai graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Koltai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koltai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Koltai practice?
Dr. Peter Koltai practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists, Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists, and Palo Alto Surgeons.