A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Koltai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Koltai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koltai
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Koltai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Koltai, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Facial Injuries
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Postoperative Hemorrhage
- Skull Fractures
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Tracheal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Koltai graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koltai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Koltai FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Koltai practice?
- Dr. Peter Koltai has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Koltai practices Otolaryngology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.