A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Koltai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Koltai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Koltai, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Facial Injuries
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Postoperative Hemorrhage
- Skull Fractures
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Tracheal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Koltai graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koltai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Koltai FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Koltai practice?
- Dr. Peter Koltai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Koltai practices Otolaryngology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.