Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Koltai
Dr. Peter Koltai, MD, FAAP, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Otolaryngology. Dr. Koltai is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Stanford Med Center and Stanford Hospital and Clinics. Dr. Koltai has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Koltai has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Peter Koltai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Hieucam Phan
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Rebecca Mckenzie
Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi6
Dr. Andrew Shin
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi14