A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Konrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Konrad, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Konrad, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Dystonic Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Konrad graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Konrad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Erich Konrad MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Konrad practice?
- Dr. Peter Konrad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Konrad practices Neurological Surgery near Georgetown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Georgetown Surgeons.