Dr. Peter Korda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Korda?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Peter Korda?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2015

Excellent Surgeon!

October 30th, 2014

Fabulous! Perfect 10.

I just had my gall bladder removed from Dr. Korda and I can not give him enough stars. He's very educated, friendly and experienced. From my first con ...

July 28th, 2014

I would use Dr. Korda again.

July 15th, 2013

Dr. Korda is the best of the best. He has compassion, kindness and a great sense of humor. He really cares about you. He is a top notch surgeon. Thank you so much doc for all you have done for me.

February 1st, 2012

Wonderful Man

Awsome Dr! He is also a wonderful person. He took such good care of me, treated me like I was his own daughter. Inspired me to become a Dr. myself. One more year and I will be applying to Med-School. Thanks so much =)

January 19th, 2011

Dr. Korda, is an amazing doctor His expertise, bedside matter, his kindness, his overall care for his patients was above and beyond what I could have ever expected. HE WAS AMAZING! I would go back to him and his staff whenever possible. I was lucky to have meet him and blessed that he was my surgeon. His staff,especially Noel always made my office visits comfortable and less stressful for the "frighten" patient like myself . WOW!

April 22nd, 2010

I was sent to Dr. Korda from my family doctor for hernia sugery, I was very pleased with the outcome of surgery, I was back to work in days, his office staff is great too!

February 22nd, 2010

great doctor!!

November 12th, 2009

Appendectomy

Went to the Crittenton ER with symptoms of abdominal pain and it was determined that I needed an emergency appendectomy because my appendix had ruptured. My PCP recommended Dr. Korda which was fine with my wife an I because he had performed a surgery on my sister-in-law and she was satisfied.Dr. Korda visited me in the ER room in about 45 minutes to explain the surgery and answer any questions. He was very likable and informative and listened to me.The surgery was scheduled for later that afternoon. I saw him before I went into surgery and everything went fine.I was inpatient for 3 days to get IV antibiotics because my appendix had ruptured and infection had already set in (which had nothing to do with Dr. Korda). The Dr. examined me the day after surgery, talked about the surgery, recovery, and answered my questions. He had 2 colleagues examine me one because Dr. Korda was leaving town for the weekend, and the other was an infectious disease specialist.Dr. Korda called me personally at home about two days I had been discharged from the hospital to check up on me.I had a follow up appointment with Dr. Korda this week and he examined my incision and physical condition and gave me a clean bill of health.Based on my experience I would recommend Dr. Korda.

August 14th, 2016