Dr. Peter Koretsky Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Peter Koretsky?

not a positive experience

Posted on July 14th, 2017

I have been a long time patient of dr koretsky and I remember his wife, mary who I believe was running the practice quite a few years ago. it seems like since she has been gone this office has been turned upside down and is now a hot mess. one hand doesn't know what the other is doing which must be a lack of communication amongst his staff. everything from the walk in the door to checkout was painful and unsatisfying. I did speak with the office manager very briefly but I don't remember her name because I obviously chose to block it out. she has the personality of a toilet which is where this practice is headed

discombobulated operation

Posted on June 14th, 2017

waste of time. waited for over 2 hours to be seen and the nurse spent less than 5 minutes with me which is unacceptable. I asked to speak with the office manager and she is about as educated as a three year old.

Too busy to listen; His nurse practitioner Jill is impersonal, rude, can't admit fault for mistakes and should retire.

Posted on March 25th, 2017

The wait time for each office visit has been over 1hr 15mins for which only his unprofessional and unsympathetic nurse practitioner Jill Polet will grace you with her impersonal presence. If you require an endoscopy, they want you to show up an hour prior to your scheduled procedure. You will wait for about 3hrs while everyone before you goes in after their 3hr wait. The Melbourne Surgery Center appears to schedule as many people as possible, and bust them out one after the other, no pun intended. Before my procedure I did get to speak with Dr. Koretsky, who was polite. Afterwards, he appeared to be more focused on doing the next procedure as he kept stepping away while telling me to make a follow up appointment with this nurse practitioner Polet. At the next appointment, I was disappointed to hear that something was not done during my endoscopy, although information given in my first visit would have prompted it to be done. When Polet asked if the Dr. went over that with me, I said no and gave the reason why. Although she was not there and probably is never there, she used the "In my years working with him, he has never happened." Well, she was not there and it happened and there are other review to show. Instead of listening, Jill Polet decided to argue and attempted to belittle me in regards to her advanced degree. At the end when I revisited that issue, she stated, "If you do this for 30yrs, you'd be this way too." It does not take a career to create a cantankerous person in a cozy office job. Perhaps it's time to retire if you can't treat people with respect. Listening: One of the fundamental parts of nursing; also a simple human task. You don't need a degree for that. Even us simple folk can do it. And because she did not like that someone confronted her, I received a letter to discontinue service, which saved me a phone call. I give 1 star for the entire experience. The MD, I'd give 2.

Rabbi

Posted on October 11th, 2016

ב״ה straight forward dr. tells you what you need to know not what you want to hear i would give dr. koretsky 4 out of 5 stars שלום עליכם

Decline in quality

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Waste of time

Posted on August 17th, 2016

This has been the worst experience in a doctors office. I saw the nurse serina twice and both times i waited over two and a half hours. When i told her that i was aggravated she had the nerve to say to me, well you were aggravated the last time you were here too..gee, i wonder why genius and when i told her i wasnt ready to do a colonoscopy i was told theres nothing else to offer me. she comes across very agitated and rude so obviously its a bad place to work as it is to be a patient. I called and asked to speak to a manager but yeah, that never happened so obviously he or she is hiding. the doctor probably has no clue that this so called manager is ignoring the situation. and its really cute how whoever is running this mickey mouse operation is on here trying to do damage control but too bad the damage is already been done . After reading all the other negative comments on here i can see im not the only one who experienced this mess of an office. I heard this office has a high turnover and now its very clear to me why that is

Doctor's Response

We understand frustration when any of our patients have an unexpected wait time, and we truly do value all of our patients' time. As a Specialist office we can never be fully prepared for what patients may express with our Providers in the exam room, and there are times when our Providers have to give very difficult news to a patient which may be result in a longer discussion. We apologize that your experience with our office has been unsatisfactory and that you were unable to speak with our Practice Manager as she always tries to respond to any messages left for her. If you would like to address any of your concerns, please call our office at 321-254-7375 and ask to speak with the Practice Manager, or stop by our office during normal business hours and she will be happy to speak with you.

waited too long in the office

Posted on August 16th, 2016

terrible experience

Doctor's Response

Dear Guest, we always try to learn from the feedback we get from our patients, and details allow us to focus on any workflow within our office so that we can provide better patient care. Please contact our office at 321-254-7375 and ask to speak with our Practice Manager so that she can discuss your experience with our office.

Ms

Posted on June 6th, 2016

I have read the many negative reviews and I must say that I have not found any of the things said to be true I have seen Jill several times and she has always been so nice and understanding. She has taken the time to explain the things to me that I needed to know and she worked hard to come up with a medication that worked for me as well as making sure I had free samples to get me through. I now have another appointment scheduled with her and look forward to seeing her. Thank you for your care and concern for me as your patient.

Doctor's Response

Sandra, thank you very much for your valuable feedback! We are happy to hear about your positive experiences with our office. We hope that you will continue to be satisfied with the care provided to you.

Awful

Posted on May 20th, 2016

What a waste of time and the doctor is a comete tool. He looked like he was completely out of it as he was talking to me. Not sure if he was tired or on something but either way, i wouldnt let this guy come near me with a scope

Doctor's Response

Thank you for providing valuable feedback for our office. We apologize that your visit to our office was unsatisfactory. We strive to provide our patients with quality care at every visit. If you would like to contact me directly, I would be happy to address any of your concerns. You can call our office at 321-254-7375 and ask to speak with the Practice Manager.

this office is a horrific discombobulation

Posted on May 17th, 2016

this office is horrible and unorganized and nobody knows whats up or down. maybe its time to clean house and get a new set of employees, starting with the office manager who was absolutely useless

Doctor's Response

We apologize that your experience with our office has been unsatisfactory. If you would like to address any of your concerns, please call our office at 321-254-7375 and ask to speak with the Practice Manager. We always strive to be efficient with providing quality patient care, and are always open to receiving constructive criticism.

Won't Be Returning

Posted on April 21st, 2016

My lovely experience began with the nasty girl, Dawn, who scheduled my appointment. Crappy attitude that sounded like she couldn't be bothered doing her job. After waiting over an hour to see the other nasty one, Jill, the PA, I found out I couldn't be scheduled for my colonoscopy until September. REALLY??? I hope I'm not dying!!! I will say, there were 2 people there who were very pleasant - the girl in the front desk , I think her name is Laura - very happy!, and Leigh, who took me to the back. Other then them, this office is a mess. I tried calling the "office manager" a couple of times...I'm not sure there is an office manager. Either that or she just can't be bothered returning calls. Either way, when your staff acts like they would rather be anywhere else then at work, and then you can't be seen for 5-6 months, I think there's a problem. I will be finding a new doctor...one where I actually get to see the DOCTOR.

Doctor's Response

Thank you very much for your valued review, and for your time. I understand your frustration with being told our schedule for having a procedure is not in a time frame you were expecting, and I am sorry that your experience with some of our office staff was unsatisfactory. If you would like to address your concerns specifically, please call our office at 321-254-7375 and ask to speak with the Practice Manager.

Awful experience

Posted on February 1st, 2016

I would like to forget my experience at this office. ...its like they're moving cattle...forget about patient care, its all about the money

Doctor's Response

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our office, your feedback is valuable to us. Secondly, I apologize for your experience at our office and would like to address any of your concerns directly. Please call our office at 321-254-7375 and ask to speak with the Practice Manager so that your experience can be discussed and addressed.