Dr. Peter Korn MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2017
Dr. Korn is an amazing doctor! He takes the time to explain all your options. He is courteous, soft spoken, and a true aesthetician and plastic surgeon. The entire staff is great. The office is beautiful and wait time is more than acceptable. I cannot thank him and his staff enough for all they have done to help me through a very difficult time.

February 5th, 2016
The very best ,five stars he's an angel

November 2nd, 2015
Kind, detailed and excellent

September 23rd, 2015
PLEASE DON"T GO TO THIS DOCTOR!
Stay clear of this doctor!! He has caused me years of pain from a botched surgery. The surgery that he pushed for because in his words, "was so much better". I now have terrible scars that were completely unnecessary, severe and constant pain in the donor site area caused from what I believe is nerve damage. My surgery was a breast reconstruction afters a bilateral mastectomy. He was very against implants, and wanted to do a Flap surgery. He went on and on about how this surgery was so much better- better for him- he got paid $170,000 (yes, that's right) for the surgery for this operation. Implant surgery is about $15,000. He is full of personality during consults, but turns cold and uncaring post operative.Once he mutilated my body he has basically said there's nothing more that can be done and I must go get therapy to manage the pain. MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN EFFECTED BY THIS DOCTORS INCOMPETENCE. Flap surgeries have numerous complications, and should only be performed if there's no other option (silicone allergy).

February 28th, 2015
Phenomenal surgeon with excellent surgical skills - well worth the wait time in office.

January 9th, 2015
He's fantastic !!!! Knows his stuff top of the line Surgeon. Would recommend for all breast surgeries.

October 14th, 2014
mastectomy patient
I should of followed my first instinct when i came for my consultation. I waited about 1 hour to see the doctor. He didnt seem friendly but my doctor sent me to him so i said why not big mistake. My new breast look horrible i have scars all over. He did not even try to cut where you cant see the scars. It was nothing like he showed me on his laptop. He has no bedside manner nor show any empathy. I always wait 1 hour or more to see him just so he can come in to see me for less than 5 minutes and leaves. Forget if i have concerns or questions because he disregards them. His nurse with the black hair l forgot her name shows no interest that she wants to care for and if that the case nursing shouldnt be her field to work in. I felt i was just another patient once he got paid. He doesnt like to explain anything after you have that first consultation because he got you afterwards. I would not recommend this doctorat all but i must say he needs to learn hoe to communicate with his patients better by actually opening his mouth to cconverse.

July 9th, 2012
Dr. Korn is great! I had prophylactic bilateral mastectomies with immediate implant placements, my breasts were different sizes and droopy before the surgery. Dr. Korn did such beautiful work, I am very happy. Very talented doctor with a great bedside manner.

July 7th, 2012
Consult for mini tummy tuck
Dr. Korn is a smart patient and courteous when I met him during my initial consult. He is thorough and very informed. He uses his entire staff to make sure that the needs of his patient is met.His office staff is organized and quite courteous. Dr. Korn made me feel like I was the only patient he had in the office. I had practically no wait time and the office was very private.His confidence eased my concerns about having this procedure and he answered my questions and calmed my fears. I am scheduled for a tummy tuck in 2 weeks.

July 2nd, 2017