A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kosek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kosek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kosek, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosek graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kosek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter S Kosek MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Kosek practice?
- Dr. Peter Kosek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kosek practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Pain Management Doctors.