Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist
360 S Garden Way
Ste 101
Eugene, OR 97401
541-684-9451
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  WHAT A CREEP!  |  show details
by MnM on Apr 19th, 2014

Do not go to this man! He is disrespectful and very harmful. I had my second visit today and he was a complete creep and due to legal issues I cant say anymore . Always record your visits you cannot trust this guy with anything.I can't rate him a -10 on this rating system above so the -10 is correct

|  dont waste your time and money  |  show details
by frustrated patient on Sep 20th, 2013

This guy is hard to follow, disrespectful, unwilling to take a patient at their word. He is friendly at first but then becomes more and more insensitive and ruthless. He, unlike most other pain management doctors, forgets that the few minutes spent in that exam room will greatly affect all of the hours and days spent outside of that place. Don't dare have any problems with meds because this guy will tell you to kick rocks and get lost.

|  dont bother  |  show details
by gail on Aug 21st, 2013

The most memorable about this appt was the total lack of treatment for my son who has a broken back. Excersize really? Gotta be able to get out of bed first. No other recommendation? Nothing for the pain? Nothing is what he got. Not even asprin. We didnt expect anything from this office and thats what we got.

|  Doing me a favor.  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2013

I met with Dr. Kosek 2 times and since that time all contact has been with PA's, lab and office assistant staff. Yearly random drug screening is much more frequent (2-3) times a year. I have never failed a drug screen and yet this has become an extra and ongoing expense. They made an error and my last appointment today had not been entered on their system. I had the appointment card which confirmed it was their error. I guess they feel that my time is not valuable. They could not fit me in because they were too busy. As a result I must now ration my drugs to make it until the appointment they rescheduled 7 days from the one they messed up. Do not use this Doctor and his staff if you want compassionate and respectful treatment from a staff that is courteous.

Mar 1st, 2011

I received tremendous relief from his procedures. He was professional at our appointments. The doctor was able to project my MRI on a screen in the exam room. Then he went over my images in detail with me.

|  long term patient of Dr Kosek  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Kosek for a few years now. He was recommended to me by a very good friend whose mother is a patient. He's patient and has a very calm demeanor. He always takes the time to explain things to me. I feel 100% confident in him. I have had injections in my neck by him ... I trust him. I have to say that he is the ONLY Dr. I will see in his office though. His staff is nice as well.

Dec 5th, 2010

Dr. Kosek was recommended to me by another physician. I was able to make my first appt with him within a couple weeks of first contact, and he explained my condition, pointing out my problems on X-rays/MRI. He talks a softly, and seems a bit reserved, but I'm OK with him. If you have to get injections in your back, you need to let the staff know if you are tolerant of pain meds like I am so they can adjust that accordingly. I have recommended Dr. Kosek to others and will go back to him if needed.

May 12th, 2010

Pain managment requires visits more often than every 4 or 5 weeks. Yes, that's right, I said 4 to 5 weeks!! He's too busy!!

Dec 18th, 2009