A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kosolcharoen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kosolcharoen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosolcharoen
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kosolcharoen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kosolcharoen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosolcharoen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kosolcharoen MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Kosolcharoen practice?
- Dr. Peter Kosolcharoen has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kosolcharoen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.