A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kouretas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kouretas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kouretas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kouretas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kouretas, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kouretas graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kouretas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kouretas MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Kouretas practice?
- Dr. Peter Kouretas has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kouretas practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons and Cleveland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.