A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kourlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kourlas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kourlas
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kourlas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kourlas, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kourlas graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kourlas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Kourlas MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Kourlas practice?
- Dr. Peter Kourlas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kourlas practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Hematologists, and Columbus Oncologists.