Dr. Peter Kovacs MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

March 11th, 2014
What a Jerk
The Dr was prompt to enter into the room but was a jerk from shortly after the intro. I tried to let him know what I thought the problem was. I know my neck is the issue to my headaches. I proceeded to tell him that my neck hurt very bad even to move it and that is what causes the headaches. Without any warning he grabbed my neck and dug his fingers into it. Went down into the muscles of my shoulders. I start crying because the pain was so intense. He said "You crying?" "Really it hurts that bad?" Not that acted like he even cared. He acted like a complete and total jerk. Telling me I should have let him know I was in pain ( I did ). Then he completely dismissed me like there was nothing wrong. Gave me a new medication and told me to come back in 2 months. I will not be going back and highly would not ever recommend anyone else to.

July 28th, 2009
Poor
Hardly spent any time with me. Looked thru 2.5 pages of symptoms and told me there was nothing neurological. My primary physician did more testing with me than he did. He asked me what I though my problem was. If I knew that, would I need to be seeing a neurologist. Very bad visit. I'm actually considering telling my insurance to not pay him for this excuse of a consult.