Dr. Peter Kovacs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Kovacs?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Peter Kovacs?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 29th, 2017

Should have listened............

I was told not to go see this physician. I simply went out of convenience, close by and could see me right away. Well, I know why he was so "open" and could see me right away. Do yourself or a loved one a HUGE favor and find another doctor, no matter how long you must wait to get an appointment. I was rushed through a very important appt., spoken to coldly and like I was a child and was "dismissed" after only a few minutes and $250 later. Beware.

February 17th, 2017

Great. Doctor!

Very concerned and caring about his patients and their caregivers.

March 11th, 2014

What a Jerk

The Dr was prompt to enter into the room but was a jerk from shortly after the intro. I tried to let him know what I thought the problem was. I know my neck is the issue to my headaches. I proceeded to tell him that my neck hurt very bad even to move it and that is what causes the headaches. Without any warning he grabbed my neck and dug his fingers into it. Went down into the muscles of my shoulders. I start crying because the pain was so intense. He said "You crying?" "Really it hurts that bad?" Not that acted like he even cared. He acted like a complete and total jerk. Telling me I should have let him know I was in pain ( I did ). Then he completely dismissed me like there was nothing wrong. Gave me a new medication and told me to come back in 2 months. I will not be going back and highly would not ever recommend anyone else to.

July 28th, 2009

Poor

Hardly spent any time with me. Looked thru 2.5 pages of symptoms and told me there was nothing neurological. My primary physician did more testing with me than he did. He asked me what I though my problem was. If I knew that, would I need to be seeing a neurologist. Very bad visit. I'm actually considering telling my insurance to not pay him for this excuse of a consult.

June 29th, 2017