A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kowynia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kowynia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kowynia, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowynia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kowynia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter David Kowynia MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Kowynia practice?
- Dr. Peter Kowynia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kowynia practices Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.