A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kozicky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kozicky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozicky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kozicky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kozicky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozicky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kozicky has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter W Kozicky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Kozicky practice?
- Dr. Peter Kozicky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kozicky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Easton Surgeons.