Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Kozicky
Dr. Peter Kozicky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hazle Township, PA, with other offices in Easton, PA and Bethlehem, PA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kozicky is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg, Muhlenberg Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem. Dr. Kozicky has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Kozicky has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Peter Kozicky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazle Township, PA.
Dr. Mark Perlmutter
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Hazle Township, PA 0 mi29
Dr. Joseph Horton
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Hazle Township, PA 0 mi28
Dr. Scott Boyle
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Hazleton, PA 2.00 mi22