Learn more about Dr. Peter Kozicky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kozicky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozicky
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kozicky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozicky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kozicky has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter W Kozicky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Kozicky practice?
- Dr. Peter Kozicky has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kozicky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.