A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kozuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kozuch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozuch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kozuch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kozuch, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozuch graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kozuch has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter S Kozuch MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Kozuch practice?
- Dr. Peter Kozuch has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kozuch practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.