A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kratka, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kratka graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kratka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kratka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kratka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Kratka practice?
Dr. Peter Kratka practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Astoria, NY.
See New York Radiologists and New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Kratka, Dr. Pete Kratka, Dr. Pierre Kratka