A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Krause, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krause
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krause Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Krause, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krause has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orlea
- Oschner Medical Center - Kenner
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Krause MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Krause practice?
- Dr. Peter Krause has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Krause practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and New Orleans, LA.
See Kenner Orthopedic Surgeons.