Learn more about Dr. Peter Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Krause, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krause
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krause Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Krause, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krause has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orlea
- Oschner Medical Center - Kenner
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Krause MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Krause practice?
- Dr. Peter Krause has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Krause practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and New Orleans, LA.
See Kenner Surgeons.