Dr. Peter Kreymerman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2017
Rude and uncaring
Don't let this man touch your face.

February 18th, 2016
Dr Kreymerman is fabulous at what he does and has an excellent bedside manner. So professional but personal!

September 28th, 2015
Bad experience. Rude Doctor.

January 25th, 2014
You can't find a better physician
Wonderful experience. Dr. Kreymerman had just began his practice in our area, we could not have gotten a better physician. I had reviewed some of his past work history and heard he was an excellent physician. Everyone was right. He and his staff took the time to go over my surgery, providing written information on my procedure and always available to answer any questions. I had a contact number before and after my surgery. He and his staff called to check on me after discharge and in between my follow up appointment. Great bedside manner, excellent clinician. I could not have more praise for him and his staff, the best!

January 18th, 2014
I had great cancer, he did my reconstruction, he helped a uncomfortable situation a little easier.

May 8th, 2013
Excellent and I give him the highest possible rating...
I had reconstruction after my breast cancer surgery 5 years ago and was very unhappy with the results. My saline implants had moved and one was giving me pain. They looked unnatural to me and I was embarrassed about the way they looked. When I saw Dr. Kreymerman, I was cautiously optimistic about his telling me he thought he could make a difference in the way they looked, explained that he may be able to repair some nerve damage or scar tissue that was causing pain and he recommended I switch to silicone implants. I had my surgery about 3 weeks ago and I am so pleased. Not only is he caring and compassionate, but I liked that he is is a bit of a perfectionist and wanted to make sure my new implants were perfect. He also spends as much time answering questions and concerns as necessary which I always appreciate. The last time I saw him there was a long wait time but he and his staff was very apologetic that there had been an emergency before me. Otherwise, he has always been on time and prompt.

August 8th, 2012
Dr. Kreymerman is an incredible doctor
I'm not quite sure if the review before this one, actually saw the same Dr. Kreymerman from Mayo Clinic that I saw--if they did, they were either upset because they were turned away for a procedure that Dr. Kreymerman could not ethically feel good about doing or they were just an angry person in general, before they even stepped into his office.Dr. Peter Kreymerman from the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale AZ was my physician for about a year and half. During this I was going through cancer treatments and he was my reconstruction doctor--he is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met, he is kind, gentle and knowledgable. When he visited me in the hospital after I was told my cancer had spread he sat next to my bedside and told my husband and I how sorry he was about the news we had received--his bedside manner needs no fixing--His staff is excellent, Heather Lucas is his PA and I always felt she and Dr. Kreymerman had my best interests at heart, both are extremely knowledgable and trained on the newest and best procedures. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Peter Kreymerman.

July 19th, 2012
I would highly recommend Dr. Kreymerman to anyone who needs his services. He was very professional and at the same time had a sense of humor to put you at ease. I didn't have any pain at all and the results of the surgery have been better than I expected.His staff was great also. The Mayo Clinic must be proud to have him as a surgeon.

May 19th, 2017