A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kroll is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kroll, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kroll has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Northcrest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Kroll practice?
Dr. Peter Kroll practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Hendersonville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Goodlettsville, TN.
See Hendersonville Pain Management Doctors.