Dr. Peter Krone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Krone?

Find a physician, but not this one!

Posted on March 28th, 2017

Dr. Krone is a very nice man with a terrific staff; however, I would not recommend him to anyone. I've had several appointments with Dr. Krone, and even allowed him perform a colonoscopy. As I indicated, he is very nice but he has snapped at me more than once. Additionally, he is not attentive and despite my telling him the medication he prescribed is a drug to which I am allergic, he prescribed it anyway. I threw the Rx away and opted out on the medications, and changed doctors.

Inattention to detail

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Here I was, having followed every word on the three-day prep instruction for my upcoming colonosopy. As clean as a whistle and feeling hungry and tired of the legendary prep of Gator-Ade spiked with Miralax, but all for a good cause. Dr Krone's secretary, Melissa, had advised me that the hospital would be calling me late on the day prior to tell me when to show up for my procedure. The day prior, 6:00 p.m. came and went. A few minutes later, I called the hospital and finally found someone still around that could access the next day's surgery schedule. They had never heard of me and I specifically was not on the schedule for anything whatsoever the next day. Dr. Krone's office either (1) was distracted and neglected to call the hospital in the first place, or (2) was too busy to take one or two minutes to call the hospital early on the day prior to be sure nobody had fallen asleep there while typing my name onto the surgery schedule. Now, that was just unconscionable, and I now look forward to prepping up anew for a colonoscopy (obviously somewhere else) that was already considerably overdue. If you decide to use Dr, Krone (who may be a raving genius, or not; I wouldn't know), you had best consider yourself on your own. Call the hospital surgery scheduler and confirm (or find out different in a timely way) before you commence that drink-and-potty routine, and at the same time, call Dr. Krone directly to be sure he is expecting you. No kidding!

not a good doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

dr. krone hasnt matured out of adolescents and finds anyone who is intelligent a threat. he assumes he is the only one who can see a problem. i was referred to him based on pictures taken of a problem; he refused to look at the pictures and was offended that i would assume those pictures would prove anything. his ability is very lacking; and lack of maturity and he wanted to fight with me over the evidence i presented. he could have offered to take pictures himself; but he was already angry with me. i have two doctorates and intelligent enough to know when the evidence presented to me by another group of doctors; who do not specialize in hernia repair is accurate. why he was so threatened i do not understand. i have been around brilliant capable doctors, they are arrogant but quite knowledgeable and still willing to learn.

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Ashley and Dr Krone make a wonderful team.

Wont ever be back

Posted on May 7th, 2015

What this staff says in the way they bill is absolutely positively awful. They tell you one thing to get your business and present a different scenario later on. Patient beware!!!

Superb Care

Posted on July 9th, 2011

Dr. Krone has performed two hernia repair surgeries on me, both successful in correcting my problems and surprisingly pain free. He is a superb and caring physician. My primary doctor recommended Dr. Krone highly, and I was not disappointed. Thanks to Dr. Krone's surgerical expertise, I am able to walk at least three miles each day, do an hour of water aerobics, and work out on the machines in the gym in addition to doing the normal daily activities of a sixty-eight -year-old person..

Posted on August 30th, 2009

referred by my family doctor, Dr. Lenito Sinay, to look into a suspected growth on my left thigh. Dr. Krone performed a Biopsy and the subsequent surgery to remove a substantial Hematoma which had grown from a previous injury. He was accompanied by Dr. English who executed skin grafts to close the the opening. All work was done with excellent attention to detail and perform in professional manner. Follow up office visits ensured maximum success relating to the healing of this operation.

Posted on October 24th, 2017