A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kubitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kubitz, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kubitz, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter K Kubitz DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Kubitz practice?
- Dr. Peter Kubitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kubitz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pain Management Doctors.