Dr. Peter Kubitz DO Patient Reviews

4.9

no change

July 21st, 2014
very nice
I have been to other pain specialists before, and I have to say this office is the best. They are always able to get me in in a timely manner for an appointment. Never a long wait in the waiting room. Friendly and helpful staff.

February 21st, 2014
Patient
I can not say enough about Dr. Kubitz. On my first visit he took almost 45 mins with me and was in no hurry to rush me out of his office. You can not find that these days. I have also seen his PA Micah which was very helpful. Not only did I have back and neck issues but I have another issue that he wanted to research and upon my next visit (which was the same week) he already had a few things he suggested we try. Dr. Kubitz did an injection in my lower back and I choose not to be sedated because the procedure only took 15 mins. Dr. Kubitz did such a great job I did not even feel it. I have to also say the entire office staff is so helpful and returns my calls within a few hours if not less. That office is on the ball with everything. I have never waited more then 5 mins to get in room and see the doctor. I have never experienced that with a doctors office. I would recommend this place to everyone. Great place!!!

January 24th, 2011
Great Doctor!
Professional, knowledgable and highly reccommended!

December 30th, 2010
Gina M Glasgow
Dr. Kubits has done everything in his power to assist me in dealing with a severe pain lasting almost two years. He has helped me to deal with my pain emotionaly as well as physically. He has sent me to the right surgeon for tendon tears. Although my problem maynot be fixable he does everything in his power to help me to be more comfortable.Dr. Peter Kubits is the best doctor I have ever met

September 7th, 2010
Long time patient
Dr Kubitz helped me to go from a miserable existence to managing my pain and learning how to get the most out of my daily life without resorting to surgery. He is patient and very caring. He has moved his office to Tatum across from Desert Ridge and the facility has an in house treatment room if you need an epidural etc. Very nice office and great staff.

March 26th, 2010
Dr. Peter Kubitz
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Kubitz for quite some time. We both find that he is the most truly caring and knowledgeable in his field. ...

Health Guides