Dr. Peter Kuers Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

One Ear Infection, becomes Two

Posted on July 30th, 2009

I went into his office with an ear infection in my right ear. When the doctor was examining me he was looking in my ear and looked at my infected ear first and said that it was swollen and puffy. Then he looked in my other ear without changing the little plastic peice on the instrument, transfering my ear infection to my left ear, which he said was fine. Four days later vuala ear infection in left ear too....

Posted on April 8th, 2016