Learn more about Dr. Peter Kuhlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kuhlman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhlman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kuhlman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhlman graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuhlman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter David Kuhlman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Kuhlman practice?
- Dr. Peter Kuhlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kuhlman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.