Learn more about Dr. Peter Kuhlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kuhlman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhlman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kuhlman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhlman graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuhlman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter David Kuhlman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Kuhlman practice?
- Dr. Peter Kuhlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kuhlman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.